Ambur Mutton Biryani
Put your fresh cut meat to good use and make it into a delicious biryani.
1. Marinate mutton with half of ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli paste and salt for minimum 4 hours or overnight. Keep aside.
2. Boil 4 cups water, add spices in rice section and add drained rice. Par boil rice till half done. Keep aside.
3. Heat a pan and add oil. Add remaining whole garam masalas and fry for few seconds.
4. Add remaining chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, marinated mutton and sauté for few minutes.
5. Add onions, tomatoes and sear for 5 more minutes.
6. Add curd, salt, some mint and coriander. Cook on medium flame for 1 minute.
7. Add 1 cup water and mix. Cover and cook till mutton is cooked.
8. Add rice, lime juice and mix gently.
9. Top with mint and coriander leaves.
10. Cover with tight fitting lid and cook on low flame over tawa for 10 to 15 minutes or till well cooked.