Amla Pickle By Preetha
Amla is known to have several medicinal properties apart from it being a good source of Vitamin C.
1. Roast mustard seeds in a pan. Remove it and crush with fenugreek powder
2. In the same pan add gooseberries, water, turmeric and boil till water evaporates.
3. Cut gooseberries and remove seeds.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, asafoetida, turmeric, gooseberries and saute.
5. Add chilli powder and let it simmer. Add salt, fenugreek-mustard powder and simmer for a while and it is ready.