Amritsari Chole Kulche Recipe
Kulcha is a popular Punjabi dish often served for breakfast or as a snack and tastes best when paired with spicy chole. Let Chef Pallavi show you how to make Kulcha in the comfort of your home.
- In a mixing bowl, add maida, yeast, sugar, oil, and water
- Knead the mixture into a dough and let it rest for about 30 mins.
- Next, make small balls of the dough and roll it into small kulchas
- Top it with some oil, fenugreek leaves and nigella seeds. Once again roll it.
- Heat a tawa and place the kulcha on the tawa
- Cook the kulcha till it gets golden spots and is evenly cooked on both sides
- Serve the kulcha hot with chole