Chef Neha Lakhani
Mar 14, 2016
Pineapple upside-down cake is a fabulous and colourful dessert packed with the goodness of fresh pineapples.
1. Boil the sugar on medium heat until golden brown.
2. Pour the caramelised sugar in a baking tin.
3. Place the pineapple pieces in the baking tin.
4. Mix 50-75 gms of butter with 1 cup of sugar & 3 eggs until creamy.
5. Add flour, coconut, coconut milk & baking powder to the batter & mix well
6. Spread the mixture over the base.
7. Bake the mixture in the oven for 50 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
8. Leave to stand for 5 mins, then turn out onto a plate.