India Food Network
Dec 11, 2018
– Mix Biscuit Crumbs, melted butter in a bowl, mix it well.
– Take a baking tray and grease it.
– Evenly spread the mixture of biscuit crumbs and butter in the baking tray and refrigerate it for 15 min.
– Take another bowl, mix copped apple, condensed milk, choco chips, almonds, cinnamon powder and pinch of salt.
– Evenly Spread the mixture of apple, condensed milk, choco chips, almonds, cinnamon powder and salt on the top of tray.
– Pour caramel sauce on top of it.
– Bake @180°C in a pre-heated oven for 22-25 mins.
– Ready To Serve.