May 14, 2019
1. For marinating and dressing, take a big bowl and add soya sauce, rice wine vinegar, toasted sesame oil, sliced ginger-garlic, chopped spring onion whites, honey, salt, toasted sesame seeds and mix it all together.
2. Add small cubes of tofu in the marination bowl. Mix it and allow the tofu to marinate.
3. Heat a griller. Place the tofu cubes on it and let it grill on both the sides for a minute or two.
4. For the salad, take shredded lettuce, sliced cucumbers, carrots, tomato, onions, spring onion greens, toasted sesame seeds and the salad dressing.
5. Finally add the grilled tofu pieces in the salad.
6. Garnish with some spring onion greens.