Who doesn't know of the famous Rajasthani delicacy, Churma? Ever wondered how to make it? Well, today Neha Mathur shows you how to make Churma, the easy way.
1. Add 3 tbsp ghee in whole wheat flour and mix nicely with your fingers.
2. Knead a tight dough using warm water.Keep covered for 10 minutes.
3. Knead again for a minute and divide the dough into 6 pieces.
4. Make balls of the dough and roll into 1 cm thick disc.
5. Heat ghee in a pan and deep fry the discs on low - medium heat till they are golden brown.
6. Keep the fried discs covered till they cool down.
7. Meanwhile, fry the chopped almonds and cashew nuts in a tbsp of ghee. Keep aside.
8. Break the discs into small pieces and coarsely grind in a blender.
9. Add the remaining ghee in a pan and add the ground mixture.
10. Fry the mixture for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.Add the fried dry fruits, powdered sugar and cardamom powder in the mixture and make small ladoos.
11. Store in an airtight container for 2-3 days.