Authentic Sindhi Kadhi
A Sindhi staple, this mixed vegetable curry can be made in your kitchen too.
1. In a heavy bottom pan, add oil, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, ginger, chillies and curry leaves and mix.
2. Add in gram flour and mix until golden brown.
3. Pour in boiling water and blend with a hand blender.
4. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
5. Add in all the diced vegetables along with the tamarind water and jaggery and let them cook.
6. Let it simmer for a while, garnish and serve.