Kerala Style Aviyal Recipe By Preetha
Avial/Aviyal is a delightful and delicious mix of a variety of vegetables in yogurt & grated coconut. Watch and learn this healthy and tasty recipe by Preetha and relish its amazing flavour!
- In a broad pan, add all the veggies which take longer to cook.
- Add some water and salt.
- Cover and cook till ¾ done.
- Add rest of the veggies.
- Cover and cook for few minutes.
- Add ground paste, salt as required and some water.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Check for salt, add sour curds and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- Pour coconut oil and add curry leaves. Cover and keep till serving.
- Mix and Serve