1. Mix curd, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt to 1kg mutton.
2. Let the mixture marinate for an hour or two.
3. Heat some ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies, a pinch of salt, chopped tomatoes and red chilli powder and ginger garlic paste.
4. Stir well and add the marinated mutton.
5. Add 250ml of water to the mixture.
6. Cover the cooker with the lid. Keep the flame at simmer and cook it for 10-15 minutes.
7. Put off the flame. Add garam masala, ground spinach, coriander, mint leaves and lime juice.
Seema's YouTube channel, IFN Ka Dhaba is a place where you can rediscover some of the most delicious and popular dishes from the Punjabi kitchen. If you are looking for north Indian recipes, you know where to stop by.