Bajre Ki Roti
On a cold winter evening, scoop up your favourite sabji with this bajare roti.
1. Empty the flour onto the plate. Add all the ingredients to the flour, one by one.
2. Add 2 tbsp of oil to the flour and then knead the dough with lukewarm water.
3. Heat the pan, lightly grease it and wipe it off with a tissue.
4. Flatten the dough with your hands, place it on the pan and flatten it even further.
5. Slightly prick the roti in a few places so that there is equal air circulation.
6. Fry and serve hot.