On a cold winter evening, scoop up your favourite sabji with this bajare roti.
2 cups of Bajra (Millet) flour
1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
5 to 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped or crushed
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 cup lukewarm water Methi (Fenugreek)leaves, finely chopped
Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1. Empty the flour onto the plate. Add all the ingredients to the flour, one by one.
2. Add 2 tbsp of oil to the flour and then knead the dough with lukewarm water.
3. Heat the pan, lightly grease it and wipe it off with a tissue.
4. Flatten the dough with your hands, place it on the pan and flatten it even further.
5. Slightly prick the roti in a few places so that there is equal air circulation.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.