Now that Diwali is over, everyone is gearing up for Christmas. The Diwali weight must be lost in order to fit into that gorgeous Christmas gown or suit. Neha Mathur, in today's episode is going to show you the perfect rice replacement: Bajre ki roti.
1. Take the atta in a bowl. Add salt and mix well.
2. Add warm water little by little and knead to make a soft dough.
3. Take a small ball from the dough and knead it again for a minute.
4. Add little more water if required. Now take a ziplock bag and cut it from the sides.
5. Keep the dough ball on one of the bag and cover with the other side.
6. Gently roll the roti to make a 4-5 inch disc.
7. Heat a griddle. Transfer the roti on the hot griddle and cook from both the sides until brown spot appears.
8. Pick the roti with a tong and cook on open flame from both the sides until browned.
9. Apply ghee or butter generously. Serve hot with dal, gud and lahsun ki chutney.