- Take a pan and add 1 cup grated coconut, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup milk and mix it well.
- Add Mawa and Cardamom to it and mix it again together. Let it be on the pan.
- Till then for the karanji, take flour and some salt and heat some clarified butter and add to it and mix it.
- Take water as required for the karanji dough and make 3 balls out of it and Roll 3-4 roti's or chapati's.
- Take the mixture out of the pan and let it cool.
- Add satha to the roti and then add 2 more roti's and then again add satha to it. Roll it and pack it from both the sides.
- Cut the roll from both the sides. After making two halves then cut from the center and then make more small pieces of them.
- Roll the small pieces.
- Grease the tray with some clarified butter.
- Stuff the pieces with the mixture in it and apply milk on the sides to seal it.
- Polish the karanjis with clarified butter before baking it.
- Preheat the oven for 5 mins at 180 degrees C and bake the karanjis for about 20-25 Mins.
- Ready to Serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.