India Food Network
Sep 30, 2020
1. In a mixer, add soaked Urad Dal and water as required and grind it. Take it out in a bowl and keep it aside.
2. Then, add soaked kolam rice and water as required, and grind it. In the same mixer, add soaked poha, and water as required and grind it again for coarse paste. Take it aside in a bowl.
3. Mix both the mixtures together. Ferment the mixture overnight.
4. Add salt in the mixture and mix well.
5. In a steamer, grease it with oil and pour the mixture. Steam it for 20 minutes.
6. Take it out in a plate and pour ghee, podi masala and serve.