Jun 13, 2018
During times of quarantine, lockdown, Coronavirus, whatever you want to call it, it’s food that gives us the maximum comfort. However frugal you are with using vegetables these days, here’s a recipe that could make your snack time yummy & leftover vegetables to good use. Batata Vada is one such recipe that every household has its very own version.
How to make Batata Vada using leftover vegetables
– Heat oil and add mustard seeds, after they crackle add the curry leaves.
– Mix in all the rest of the tempering ingredients and add leftover sabzi. Combine it together
– Divide the potato mixture into equal sized portions, approximately the size of a lemon.
– Dip each ball in the batter and deep fry until golden brown in colour.
– Serve hot with a chutney.