Bharleli Andi (Stuffed Eggs) by Archana
- Heat 3-4 spoons of oil
- Add hing, turmeric, garlic, onions, tomatoes, salt to taste, mix masala, coriander leaves and mix them well.
- Add garam masala , cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. Take 15 cardamoms with the skin and fry it without oil/ ghee. Once the colour of the cardamom skin changes and cools down grind it well.
- Cut the eggs in four parts but not entirely and fill the eggs with the masala.
- Garnish with Coriander.
- Cover the vessel with a lid and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and plate it and serve.