- Turn on the gas and take Oil. Heat it up.
- Put Sesame Seeds, Coriander Leaves, Turmeric Powder and chopped Onions in the pan. Mix it well until the Onion gets softer.
- Then add diced Purple Yam, Brinjal, Potatoes, Carrots, Drumsticks, Grated Coconut, Mix Masala, Salt to Taste and some Water. Take all and Mix it.
- Put on the lid and let it rest for 15 Mins.
- Plate it and Garnish with some Coriander Leaves.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.