Mar 18, 2016
Who’s up for some delicious mutton cooked with the best of Indian aromatics?
1. Heat some oil in a pressure cooker. Add all the whole spices and let them splutter.
2. Put the onions and fry saute them until golden brown in colour.
3. Add the ginger-garlic-chili paste and saute it. Now add the mutton.
4. Put the dry powders and mix well.
5. Add the curd and let it cook till the mutton leaves oil from the sides.
6. Add coriander leaves and cover the pressure cooker. Cook till 3 whistles.