1. Grease the pan with some butter
2. Pre-heat the oven at 150 degrees
3. In a double boiler melt 125g of butter
4. Once the butter has melted cool it down for a couple of minutes
5. Pour the entire tin of condensed milk
6. Incorporate the butter and condensed milk together
7. Sift 225g of all purpose flour, 1 tsp of baking powder and 3 heap full of cocoa powder
8. Now, alternate between the cola and butter and condensed milk batter and add it to the sifted ingredients
9. Once the mixture is ready, pour it into the greased cake mould10. Send the cake to a preheated oven for 30-40 minutes at 160 degrees celsius.
11. To make whipping cream: Add the whipping cream powder to a bowl and add 90ml of water.
12. Whip the mixture for 3 minutes with a whisker. If doing it manually, whip it for 6 minutes
13. Once the cream is ready, chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes
14. Pit the cherries, chop them finely and chill it in the refrigerator for 10-15mins
15. Loosen the sides of the cake by running a knife around it
16. Over turn the cake on a wire rack or plate
17. Once the cake has cooled, slice it horizontally from the centre, making 2 halves
18. Once the cake is cut into half, keep the other layer separately
19. Now start applying the cream, chopped cherries
20. Sandwich the cake with other layer and apply cream on all sides
21. Add some grated chocolate and whole cherries on top of the cake
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.