Create a lush Blueberry Pie with the contrasting flavour of smooth chocolate added by Good Day Chunkies. Blueberry pie with a melt-in-a-mouth chocolate experience is an ultimate treat to your sweet tooth and you can't stop yourself with just a slice of it. Do try this delectable recipe at home and spread the Britannia Dessert Carnival joy among your loved once.
• 2-3Pack chunkies biscuits
• 4 cups fresh blueberries
• ¼ cup cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
• 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, chilled and diced
• 1 cup milk
• 1 egg
• 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
• 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
• whipped topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In bowl add crushed biscuits and melted butter mix will, than add it to the pie mould spread it properly and keep it fridge.
3. Add milk, egg, lemon peel and vanilla, brown sugar, blueberry. And blend well the mixture, put it in the tart.
4. Bake until firm and golden brown, about 55 minutes.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.