Blueberry Pie Recipe By Nandita Iyer
Create a lush Blueberry Pie with the contrasting flavour of smooth chocolate added by Good Day Chunkies. Blueberry pie with a melt-in-a-mouth chocolate experience is an ultimate treat to your sweet tooth and you can't stop yourself with just a slice of it. Do try this delectable recipe at home and spread the Britannia Dessert Carnival joy among your loved once.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In bowl add crushed biscuits and melted butter mix will, than add it to the pie mould spread it properly and keep it fridge.
3. Add milk, egg, lemon peel and vanilla, brown sugar, blueberry. And blend well the mixture, put it in the tart.
4. Bake until firm and golden brown, about 55 minutes.
5. Cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
6. Top with whipped topping if desired.
- india food network
- britannia dessert carnival
- pie recipes
- blueberry pie
- blueberry pie recipe
- blueberry pie recipe frozen blueberries
- pie made with frozen berries
- how to make a blueberry pie
- homemade blueberry pie
- easy blueberry pie recipe
- no bake blueberry pie
- how to make fresh fruit pies
- easy fruit pie recipes
- easy bake recipes
- easy bake recipes for beginners
- cake tutorial
- how to make a pie
- apple pie recipes
- no bake pie