Oct 18, 2017
– In a small bowl add Besan & water. Stir it well so that no lumps form & keep it aside.
– Heat ghee in a pan for deep frying the boondi’s.
– In another deep pan add sugar & water to make the sugar syrup. Heat it till the sugar gets dissolved and turn into a liquid. Lower the flame and keep the syrup hot.
– Next, take a ‘Boondi Jhaara’ & place it on top of the heated ghee. Add the besan mixture on the jhaara and tap it so that small boondi’s are formed and fall into the ghee. Fry these boondi’s well till they turn crisp.
– In the sugar syrup, add some orange food colour and mix well.
– Take the boondi’s from the ghee, strain it & add it into the sugar syrup.
– The boondi’s should be soaked in the syrup for a good 2-3 hours.
– After 3 hours, mix the boondi’s once again & add cardamom seeds in it and mix well.
– Scoop out a bit of the mixture and mold them into the shape of a small ball.
– Do this with the entire mixture. Boondi Ladoo is ready.