Boote Aur Keeme Ki Biryani
Next time treat your folks with some yummy Boote aur Keeme ki Biryani!
1. Take 1 cup rice, add 2 cup water to it and soak for 15-20 mins.
2. Parboil the rice and keep aside.
3. Heat a pan, add 3 tbsp oil, 1 cup chopped onion and saute till slightly pinkish brown. Then add 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste and 1 tsp green chilli paste. Cook till onions turn brown.
4. Add 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, coriander leaves and 1/2 cup mint leaves, cook for 2-3 mins.
5. Add 250 gms minced meat and mix well, then add 2 cups of water and cook for 2 mins.
6. Add salt to taste and 1 cup curd, mix and cook for 5-6 mins.
7. Add 1 cup green grams, mix and add 2 tbsp lime juice.
8. Add the parboiled rice, 1/4th fried onion, coriander leaves, mint leaves and 2 tbsp ghee. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
9. Biryani is ready to serve.