Jul 24, 2017
1. In a bowl mix besan with spices and make a smooth batter by adding water and mixing well, so that there are no lumps.
2. Keep aside for a few minutes. Heat oil in a thick kadhai.
3. Now take two slices of bread at a time.
4. Apply a layer of chutney on both inside surfaces and close, Cut the two slices diagonally into two triangles.
5. Take 2 more slices and apply a layer of Ching’s Schezwan Chutney and close. Cut the slices diagonally into 2 triangles.
6. When oil is hot , dip one triangle in the besan batter and gently drop into the oil . Then put in the second triangle.
7. Fry the triangles by gently turning around till both sides are evenly golden brown.
8. Remove from oil by draining out excess oil .
9. Make pakodas with the remaining slices in the same way. Serve hot.