Method Of Preparation:
1. In a bowl, sieve buckwheat atta, singhara atta, cinnamon powder, baking soda and set aside.
2. In another bowl, add mashed sweet potato, brown sugar, oil, curd
3. Whisk until creamy
4. Mix the dry and wet ingredients with a spatula
5. Add 250 ml hot water - Mix well
6. You can add nuts at this stage (optional)
7. Grease a 7" springform/cake tin and line the bottom with baking paper
8. Pour the batter in the cake tin and bake for 30 minutes at 180-degree celsius
9. Cool for 1 hour before unmolding.
For the icing:
Take 5 tbsp icing sugar 2-3 tbsp milk.
Whisk together to form a runny glaze.
Pour over the cake and enjoy!