- Turn on the gas and add Oil and Butter. Let them melt so mix and stir it.
- Once it gets melted put in the Cashew powder, Onion paste and Tomato Puree. Stir all ingredients together.
- Now add Red Chilli powder, Kitchen King Masala, Garam Masala, and Black Pepper powder. Mix all the Masalas nicely.
- Add Curd, Food Colors (Orange and Red), Tomato Sauce, Salt to Taste, Ginger-Garlic crushed, Vinegar and Chicken. Give all of them a mix.
- Put on the lid and wait for 15-20 Mins.
- Take it out in a plate and Garnish with Butter.
- Serve Hot and Enjoy!
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.