Oct 08, 2018
– Prepare lentil paste with a little turmeric powder, green chilies, ginger, and salt.
– Heat 2-3 tablespoons of mustard oil, and fry tablespoons of lentil paste and shallow fry. These are the ‘Chapor’. Keep aside
– Heat mustard oil in a pan. Add paanch foron , dry red chilies, bay leaves. As the spices release, nice aroma add the vegetables, with a little salt and turmeric powder, cover and cook. After 10 min adds other vegetables and rest of the grated ginger cover and cook it till the vegetables are done.
– Add mustard-poppy seed paste mix well. Break the chapor or the lentil patties and green chilies.
– Garnish with grated coconut and serve hot with steamed rice.