Aug 22, 2018
– Mix the corn, potatoes, and grated cheese (leave a little for topping) in a bowl.
– Then add the crushed green chilies, ginger and garlic paste.
– Add black pepper powder, spring onions, coriander leaves and salt. Mix well and take portions from the mixture.
– Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls.
– Now, put a frying pan over medium flame and heat oil in it.
– Once the oil is sufficiently hot, roll the prepared balls in corn flour and carefully place them in the frying pan.
– Fry the cheese balls until golden brown and when done, remove the frying pan from flame.
– Drain the excess oil and transfer the Cheese Corn Balls to a serving dish.
– Serve these crunchy cheese corn balls with chutney or sauce.