Cheese & Jalapeno Triangles (Cheese Samosa) By Maithily
- Mix 1 tbsp flour with 2 tbsp water and make a thick paste.
- Remove seeds from bell pepper and slice the bell pepper.
- Add white cheddar cheese, half a cup of cooking cheese, finely chopped jalapenos and mix it up well.
- Fold the Samosa wraps in a triangle shape and add the stuffing within the triangle.
- Use flour paste to seal the edges of the Samosa.
- Make more few in the similar manner.
- Heat Oil for few minutes in a pan for about 175 degrees C.
- Drop each samosa one by one in the pan and fry it on both the sides till it gets a golden brown colour.
- Serve with Tomato or any Sauce according to taste.