India Food Network
May 21, 2014
– Mix 1 tbsp flour with 2 tbsp water and make a thick paste.
– Remove seeds from bell pepper and slice the bell pepper.
– Add white cheddar cheese, half a cup of cooking cheese, finely chopped jalapenos and mix it up well.
– Fold the Samosa wraps in a triangle shape and add the stuffing within the triangle.
– Use flour paste to seal the edges of the Samosa.
– Make more few in the similar manner.
– Heat Oil for few minutes in a pan for about 175 degrees C.
– Drop each samosa one by one in the pan and fry it on both the sides till it gets a golden brown colour.
– Serve with Tomato or any Sauce according to taste.