Try out a quick and easy way to make a mouth watering Cheese Omelette. Don't forget the tomato on the side
- Break the 2 eggs together. Add the salt and pepper and whisk it together. Now get the pan onto the gas and add some oil.
- Now pour the beaten eggs into the pan and stir the eggs with the help of a spatula, so it spreads evenly in the pan and let the eggs cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- While cooking grate some cheese on it.
- Now fold the omelette and Let it cook for a minute from each side, so that all the cheese melts inside.
- And there you go, your cheesy omlette is ready to eat.