Cheese Pakora Recipe
Cheese Fritters are a wonder twist to the regular pakora. When you bite into these crunchy beauties the melted cheese is guaranteed to brighten the darkest day! Watch and learn how to make Cheese Fritters / Cheese Pakora at home from our chef Roopa Nabar only on IFN Marathi.
- In a mixing bowl add cheddar cheese, emmental cheese, feta cheese, egg, all purpose flour, chopped green chillies and milk. Mix everything well.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Take spoonful of the mixture and put in the hot oil for frying.
- Keep the flame on medium high.
- Fry the cheese pakora on golden brown color.
- These Cheese Pakora tastes best with tomato sauce.