1. Take a kadhai and place it on the gas. Heat it.
2. Then take some rice powder, soda bicarbonate and grated garlic.
3. Grate some gouda cheese.
4. Pour some water slowly in the centre and then mix it with a spoon.
5. Then pour some oil in the kadhai.
6. Take a few portions of the batter and leave it the kadhai containing the hot oil.
7. Fry till it turns brown in colour.
8. Serve the pakora with any sauce of your choice.
Gitika calls herself as an Assamese food evangelist. Once a marketing professional, she is now a North East Indian food curator in Mumbai. She wants to showcase and promote Assamese tribal food on Gitika's Pak Ghor.