Apr 04, 2019
1. Take boiled potatoes, finely chopped green chillies, grated cheese cube, coriander, ginger-garlic crushed, grated carrot and salt to taste.
2. Mix all the ingredients together and stuffing is ready.
3. Take few bread slices and flatten it with a rolling pin.
4. Put the mixture in the bread slices
5. Apply the flour slurry made of flour and water to the bread slices from sides to seal as well as from outside.
6. Take oil in a pan and once it’s hot start the frying process.
7. Fry until they turn golden brown in colour.
8. Serve with your chutneys and sauces.