Today, Pranav Joshi shows us how to make an amazing party snack that can be prepared in a jiffy and will keep your friends wanting for more.
1. To make these yummy cheese tortilla wraps, chop one onion and some coriander leaves on a choping board.
2. Grate some cheese. Take two tortilla wraps.
3. Place one tortilla wrap onto a plate and spread the grated cheese evenly on all sides.
4. Add the chopped coriander leaves, onions and green chillies to it.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Place the second tortilla on top of it and press it gently.
7. Take a non-stick pan. Apply some butter on both the sides of the tortilla and let it cook until it turns nice and golden brown.
8. Serve with some salsa sauce!