Mother's Day Special: Chettinad Baby Potato Roast
Serve the mini version of your favourite vegetable in a spicy South Indian style roast.
1. Dry roast ingredients required for powder and grind. Keep.aside.
2. In a kadhai, heat oil and add fennel seeds and curry leaves.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, chilli, turmeric and sauté for few seconds.
4. Put in par boiled potatoes, salt as required and sprinkle some water. Mix and cover and cook for few minutes.
5. Add ground powder, sprinkle water again and cover and cook till potatoes are well done.
6. Add lime juice and toss. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.