Jan 24, 2019
Method : –
– Turn on the gas and add a tbsp of Oil and some Turmeric powder.
– Create a Green paste ( mixture of coriander, cumin seeds, green chillies, ginger and garlic cloves) and add to the pan.
– Put Boneless Chicken chopped into big pieces to the pan.
– Add Salt as per taste.
– Take sliced Potatoes and add it. Mix all ingredients well.
– Add Red Chilli powder, Garam Masala and Water as required. Mix it again.
– Keep the lid on for 15 mins until it gets cooked.
– Turn off the gas and let it cool.
– Take the same utensil and put a tbsp of Oil, finely chopped Onion and Salt to taste.
– Add Water and Spice Powder (Made of Cumin Seeds, Cinnamon Stick, Cloves and Black Peppercorns).
– Wait for 5 mins till the onion gets soft.
– Add a bowl of Flattened Rice to it and Mix it up.
– Take a Skewer and poke the chicken and potato pieces onto it. Grill them over the gas flame.
– Add the grilled chicken and potatoes to the cooking utensil.
– Sprinkle some Water over the top.
– One Final Mix before plating it.
– Place a steel bowl in the utensil and add a piece of hot coal in it to give it a smokey effect.
– Add Ghee to the piece of Coal.
– Place a lid immediately and keep it on for 5 Mins.
– Remove the steel bowl and plate it.
– Ready To Serve.