Chicken Bhujing Recipe By Archana Arte
Learn how to make Chicken Bhujing also known as Poha Chicken Bhujing, a popular street food recipe in Vasai & Virar from Archana Arte only on India Food Network.
Method : -
- Turn on the gas and add a tbsp of Oil and some Turmeric powder.
- Create a Green paste ( mixture of coriander, cumin seeds, green chillies, ginger and garlic cloves) and add to the pan.
- Put Boneless Chicken chopped into big pieces to the pan.
- Add Salt as per taste.
- Take sliced Potatoes and add it. Mix all ingredients well.
- Add Red Chilli powder, Garam Masala and Water as required. Mix it again.
- Keep the lid on for 15 mins until it gets cooked.
- Turn off the gas and let it cool.
- Take the same utensil and put a tbsp of Oil, finely chopped Onion and Salt to taste.
- Add Water and Spice Powder (Made of Cumin Seeds, Cinnamon Stick, Cloves and Black Peppercorns).
- Wait for 5 mins till the onion gets soft.
- Add a bowl of Flattened Rice to it and Mix it up.
- Take a Skewer and poke the chicken and potato pieces onto it. Grill them over the gas flame.
- Add the grilled chicken and potatoes to the cooking utensil.
- Sprinkle some Water over the top.
- One Final Mix before plating it.
- Place a steel bowl in the utensil and add a piece of hot coal in it to give it a smokey effect.
- Add Ghee to the piece of Coal.
- Place a lid immediately and keep it on for 5 Mins.
- Remove the steel bowl and plate it.
- Ready To Serve.