- Turn on the gas and in a pan take some Oil and bring it to a boil.
- Then add Ginger-Garlic paste and a bowl of chopped onions. Mix and Fry it well until turns golden brown in colour.
-Take grinded paste of Onion and Tomato and put it in the frying pan along with some Coriander Leaves.
- Put Kitchen King Masala, Coriander Seed Powder, Cummin Seeds Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Mixed Masala, Cashew Powder, Salt as per taste in the pan.
- Finally add the Chicken in the pan and Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add Water to it and mix it and let it rest for about 10 mins.
- Once cooked remove it from the pan and plate it .
- Garnish it with some Coriander Leaves.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.