Nov 04, 2016
Amrita’s mum made kathi roll when her in laws came to see her for the first time. Did she have an arranged marriage? Find out more about her and the recipe!
1. Heat oil in a pan and saute onions until golden brown. Add in capsicum, green chili sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce and mix well.
2. Add in green chili, salt and boneless chicken and mix well. Cook until the chicken is tender.
3. To prepare the rolls, flatten and roll out small portions of the dough and spread a little ghee on top. Fold it and roll again.
4. Cook the rolled out paratha on a pan and pour some whipped eggs on top. Cook well on both sides.
5. Once that is done, add the chicken and roll it. Cut it in bite sizes and serve.