Chicken Keema Vada Recipe
Today’s recipe on IFN Marathi is Chicken Keema Vada/चिकन खिमा वडा and its a treat for all you non-vegetarians out there. Chef Archana has added a twist to the generic vada recipe by filling the vadas with a delicious chicken keema filling, covering them in a batter and frying them to perfection.
For Keema mixture
- Heat oil in a pan, add in onion and tomato. Saute it well until it softens.
- Add turmeric, mix masala, salt, ginger, garlic and chili paste. Combine the mixture together.
- Lastly, add chicken mince and saute the keema mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Take another bowl, add boiled potato, keema mixture, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and chili paste, and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients together and keep it aside.
For batter mixture
- Add besan, salt, turmeric and soda powder in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually pour in water and mix all the ingredients. The consistency of the batter should not be watery.
- Add a spoonful portion of keema mixture and form a vada round ball. Dip the mixture ball into the besan batter.
- Deep fry the vadas until golden brown.
- Your crispy vadas are ready, serve it with sauce or chutney.