Tasty Chicken Khurana Recipe by Archana
- Marination for the chicken:
- Add 3 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp powder of coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cinnamon, cloves, couscous, red chilli powder, black pepper, mix masala, onion paste and salt to taste.
- To make the onion paste. Cut the onion length wise, fry them in oil till they turn brown. Then add them to the mixer and grind in to a paste. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Keep the chicken aside for 10-15 minutes.
- For the gravy: Heat 2-3 tbsp oil and add pounded ginger and garlic, onion paste and fry them till they turn red.
- Put the marinated chicken and mix everything well. Add water to it and shut with the lid.
- While the chicken cooks on a low flame, take a piece of coal and heat it on a high flame.
- Once the coal turns red, remove it in a steel bowl.
- Remove the lid and now add 1 tbsp cashew powder.
- Once the chicken is ready, make some space in the center and place the heated coal inside.
- Pour oil over the coal and immediately cover the chicken with a lid. This infuses a smoked or charcoal flavour in the chicken
- Remove the lid and Garnish with Coriander and Cream.
- Ready to serve.