1. In a large bowl, add in yoghurt, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt.
2. Mix this well and add in the chicken. Marinate the meat well.
3. In a heated pan, add in oil, bay leaves, cardamoms, cloves and mix well.
4. Add in the brown onion paste and saute.
5. Put in garlic, ginger, tomatoes, green chillies and turmeric powder.
6. Add the chicken and let it cook.
7. Sprinkle some garam masala, mix, garnish and serve.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.