Chicken Lion's Head With A Bengali Twist
A Chinese twist to Bengali food, Chicken Lion's Head is made using mustard sauce and ginger-garlic.
1. Set the steamer so that the water starts to boil.
2. Take a mixing bowl and add chicken keema, salt, chopped green chillies, chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste and bengali mustard sauce.
3. Mix the mixture well and drop an egg.
4. Mix it well and roll it into balls.
5. Roll the balls in basmati rice which has been drained in water.
6. Steam it in the steamer for 7 to 8 minutes.
7. Once the rice has puffed, serve it.