India Food Network
Aug 17, 2016
Who doesn’t like sipping on some hot piping soup during the monsoon? Roopa Nabar’s Chicken Rice Soup satiates not just the stomach but also the soul.
1. Add oil onto a pan that has been pre-heated on the stove.
2. When the oil heats up, add the minced garlic.
3. When the garlic browns, add the finely chopped onions and allow them to cook.
4. Once the onion becomes, add two tablespoons of rice and fry it till it nicely coated by the mixture.
5. Now, add two cups of chicken stock and let it come to a boil for the rice to cook.
6. Reduce the flame and let it cook for about two minutes.
7. Add chicken soup seasoning, salt, pepper powder and the chicken.
8. Add a cup of water and mix.
9. Cook on a high flame and wait for the soup to come to a boil.
10. Finally, add mint and serve!