Worried about what to serve at your next house party? This quick chicken recipe is easy to make and tastes amazing!
1. For the marination, take some boneless chicken in a bowl.
2. Add curd, black pepper, mixed herbs, ginger & garlic paste & salt to the chicken.
3. Let it rest for sometime.
4. Add 3 tbsp of oil in a frying pan.
5. Drop the pieces of chicken onto the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes.
6. Add some grated cheese to the chicken to enhance the flavour of the dish.
7. Mix well & garnish with chilli flakes.
8. Serve hot with boiled rice or some garlic bread.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.