A true blue Punjabi dish, this chicken recipe is a lot easier to make than you think!
500g boneless chicken
1 bowl cream
50g almonds, soaked and peeled
1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
1/2 cup tomato puree 3 tbsp of mustard oil
1 cup of curd (dahi)
1 tbsp garlic paste
red chilli powder
salt 2 green chillies
a few coriander leaves
2 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes and onions
1. Add the ginger and garlic paste into the chicken along with garam masala powder,black pepper powder,coriander powder, jeera powder, red chilli powder, salt, mustard oil and curd.
2. Mix well until the chicken is marinated and bake it in the oven.
3. In a blender, add in cashews, almonds, tomatoes, onions, chillies, coriander leaves, cream, tomato puree, water and salt.
4. Mix this well and layer it with the baked chicken.
5. Bake the whole dish for a little longer, garnish and serve.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.