Chicken Tikka Masala
A true blue Punjabi dish, this chicken recipe is a lot easier to make than you think!
1. Add the ginger and garlic paste into the chicken along with garam masala powder,black pepper powder,coriander powder, jeera powder, red chilli powder, salt, mustard oil and curd.
2. Mix well until the chicken is marinated and bake it in the oven.
3. In a blender, add in cashews, almonds, tomatoes, onions, chillies, coriander leaves, cream, tomato puree, water and salt.
4. Mix this well and layer it with the baked chicken.
5. Bake the whole dish for a little longer, garnish and serve.