Oct 12, 2018
Method of Preparation:
– Boil the lobsters until cooked.
– De-shell the lobster and scoop out the flesh, keeping the shells intact.
– Grind the lobster flesh into a fine paste, mix in the turmeric and salt and set aside for 5 minutes.
– Heat oil in a wok.
– Add in the garlic, ginger, chilies, and onions and cook until the onions become translucent.
– Add the lobster and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
– Season with garam masala, red chili powder, salt and sugar and stir for a few seconds.
– Take off the heat and place the cooked lobster back into the shells.
– Fry the shells lightly in some ghee.
– Sprinkle with the all spice powder and serve hot.