Chocolate Cardamom Espresso Cake Recipe By Kamini Patel
Chocolate Cake never fails to lure you with its irresistible taste and aroma, Chef Kamini has added cardamom and espresso flavour to raise the taste quotient a notch higher. Watch and learn how to make a chocolate cake with cardamom & espresso in just a few steps on #BritanniaDessertCarnival special.
-Heat the oven to 200°C and grease and flour two cake tin. In a mixing bowl whisk the butter and sugar for 5-7 minutes.
-Then add the yoghurt, vanilla and ground cardamom and whisk.
-Add the espresso, cocoa powder and melted chocolate and whisk. Fold in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and fold just to combine.
-Divide the cake batter into the two cake tins and bake for 25 minutes.
-Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before turning over on a cooling rack.
-Whisk all the frosting ingredients together until you get the dripping consistency.
-Once the cake has cooled completely, drizzle the frosting on the top.
- Baking recipes
- Cake recipes
- cake sweet
- cake dessert
- cake recipes in hindi
- cake made of chocolate
- chocolate cake recipes
- chocolate cardamom espresso cake
- chocolate cardamom espresso cake recipe
- recipe for chocolate cardamom espresso cake
- how to make chocolate cardamom espresso cake
- chocolate cardamom cake made with espresso
- chocolate coffee cardamom layered cake
- chocolate coffee cardamom layered cake recipe
- ghar pe banaye chocolate cardamom espresso cake
- chocolate ke saath coffee se banne wala cake
- tasty recipe for chocolate cardamom espresso cake
- yummy chocolate cardamom espresso cake
- best chocolate cardamom espresso cake ever
- try chocolate cardamom espresso cake at home
- best chocolate layers cake
- layered cakes
- layers of chocolate and coffee
- cakes made of chocolate and coffee
- baking cakes
- desserts at home