Firecrackers are harmful but Chocolate crackers aren't! The chocolatey explosion in every bite. Cocoa powder mixed in the flour and oil gives a crunchy texture to chocolate crackers. Watch the #BritanniaDessertCarnival and indulge in making the recipes at home.
2. Grease two baking sheets (13x9-inches) with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
4. Combine water and olive oil in a separate bowl; whisk together until combined.
5. Add oil mixture to the flour mixture.
6. Using a wooden spoon, stir it all together until you get a smooth ball of dough.
7. Cut the dough in half; cover one of the dough pieces with a kitchen towel and set aside.
8. Take the other dough-ball and, using your hands and fingers, flatten the dough on the bottom of one of the previously prepared baking sheets. Get the dough as flat and as thin as possible. I find that using a tall glass as a rolling pin works best.
9. Take the other dough-ball and repeat the process, pressing the dough on the bottom of the second baking sheet.
10. Sprinkle with either sea salt or raw sugar.
11. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into squares.
12. Bake for 12 minutes.
13. Remove from oven and let cool completely in baking sheets.