Chocolate Disc Recipe By Amrita Raichand
Gorge into this no-cook sweet round Chocolate Disc by Chef Amrita Raichand and we bet you won't be able to stop with just one! Britannia Bourbon crumbs is infused with pistachios, cranberries, mixed seeds and it makes for an irresistible chocolate disc. If you've enjoyed this easy to make Chocolate Disc recipe on Britannia Dessert Carnival don't forget to write us your valuable feedback in the comment section below.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
Prepare a tray with parchment paper or baking sheet.
Once the chocolate is smooth, with a little spoon create mini discs.
Immediately press the nuts, seeds and dry fruits on top.
Set aside for an hour in the fridge.
Store in an airtight container.
- chocolate disc
- chocolate disc recipe
- chocolate disc recipe in hindi
- 3 ingredients chocolate disc recipe
- how to make chocolate disc
- how to make chocolate discs
- how to make chocolate circles
- how to make thin chocolate discs
- homemade chocolate discs
- chocolate disc at home
- chocolate discs at home
- quick recipe for choco discs
- quick recipe for chocolate discs
- instant recipe for choco disc
- instant recipe for chocolate discs
- easy way to make choco discs
- easy to make and best chocolate disc
- simple chocolate discs
- simple chocolate disc recipe
- dark chocolate discs
- crunchy chocolate disc recipe
- molded chocolate discs
- best chocolate discs recipe
- easy homemade chocolate recipes
- homemade chocolate recipe easy