- Take in a bowl add maida, ghee, castor sugar, vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Add milk to it and mix it until a dough is formed.
- Then form round and little long balls out of the dough.
- Use fork and stick the dough on it and flatten it.
- Roll out the kulkuls in their shape.
- Heat the oil to fry kulkuls and fry till it is golden brown.
- Dust some castor sugar over the Kulkuls and Serve.
Send a message
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.