India Food Network
Dec 22, 2016
It’s December and time Christmas is round the corner. We are aure you have already begin preparing for the festival. Here is the recipe of Marzipan by Chef Paul and his wife Smita.
1. Start by mixing together the cashew powder, sugar and rose water.
2. Once mixed, add this to a pan and cook it until it turns into a smooth paste.
3. Take it off the heat and divid it into portions.
4. Colour these portions in different colours.
5. Add these to well greased moulds to shape them.